Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
Drugs are bad... But we do them anyway. 

I have noticed we have never had a substance thread on the Jiggs forums. Not that I condone the abuse of illegal (or legal) substances or anything, however if anyone has any stories to tell of past experiences or reccomendations, I figured this would be a good place to voice them.

*note* caffeine high you got from downing a case of Bawls at last weeks LAN party does not count as an experience.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:23 am
Site Admin

You missed the political section's Lady J "debate". ;)

Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I recently tried Salvia last weekend. I can't believe this drug is unscheduled. Not that I have ever tried any other hallucinogens, but holy crap the effects were amazing.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:13 pm

i don't drink.. does that mean i'm a loser? :oops:

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:34 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

Neither do I, so yeah, you're probably a loser. :lol:

He's a man who won't fit in.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:40 pm

I dont drink a lot, however theres this sake choco gave me that was very good.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:43 pm

"See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your CDs and burn 'em. Cause you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fuckin' high on drugs.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively, there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, in which is an imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, is what it is, okay? Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you."

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:25 am

Last edited by L337 K4mP3r Kr3W on Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:27 am

Meh. Never had a drink in my life, though I might start in on wine when I'm "legal". Drugs? Amphetamines sounded tempting - after all, Erdos needed them and who am I to argue with a master? But they looked too scary, so, em, no... no drugs, no drink, no smokes. I'm bland as they come, yo. Faust, eat your heart out!

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:35 am

See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your CDs and burn 'em. Cause you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fuckin' high on drugs.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively, there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, in which is an imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, is what it is, okay? Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you.

Someone likes tool. :-p

Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:36 am
Site Admin

it's a war on personal freedom,

Never mind the drugs - I can't even get trans fat in my fries anymore. :cry:

Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I work in an ER and see drug overdoses and abuse every day, my advice is stay away, it never leads anywhere productive. If you want to do it then best of luck, but dont delude yourself, their use alters the physical structure and chemistry of your brain. On the matter of the psychotropics, I would really advise staying away, I have seen multiple kids permanently (no joke) fry their brains on psychotropics, its really sad. Just my 2 cents. /me shrugs
GL

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:04 pm
Jigglyroom Admin

I worked at a municipal cellblock for a couple years, and man, if there's a job, other than in the ER, that will put you off drugs for good, that's it. Some people they dragged in under the influence of one substance or another could scarcely be described as human. I'd kill myself before I ended up even remotely like those wretches.

He's a man who won't fit in.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:27 pm

I had a part time job at a behavioral institute...It was scary.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:30 pm

Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next