Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Hi Guys 

Hey, this is KeepSqueezinThemMonkeysLad.
I miss you old guys that used to play. Just stopping by to say hi since I'm on winter break and I played in the server recently. It's gets kinda rowdy in the TFC server nowadays with team shooters, team infecters, and door blockers...are there no more admins that actually play? Anyways, hope all those people that remember me are doing well.

YOU'VE BEEN SQUOZEN!!!

Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:40 am

VTB Dark Willow

Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:02 pm

Triumph-AA- wrote:
Hey, this is KeepSqueezinThemMonkeysLad.
I miss you old guys that used to play. Just stopping by to say hi since I'm on winter break and I played in the server recently. It's gets kinda rowdy in the TFC server nowadays with team shooters, team infecters, and door blockers...are there no more admins that actually play? Anyways, hope all those people that remember me are doing well.

YOU'VE BEEN SQUOZEN!!!

Sup monkeys. Some of the oldies are still around, I'm sure there are at least a few people here that do.

What are you playin these days, and what's with the Triumph getup?

Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:25 pm

Not sure when I started using Triumph, a while ago...around the same time I got into -AA-. KeepSqueezinThemMonkeysLad is just do damn long to write out, but the really old guys either remember the name or the bind that they know they love.
As for gaming, TFC is the only game I really play when I have time. My computer can barely run TFC, I tried to play FF...it was ugly. So I need some more memory or something before I even think about buying TF2 or anything else. You wanna buy it for me? ;-)

Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]